Thursday, June 7, 2012

Back in America (Last post) Maybe...

So me and my family got back about a month ago... we have been hanging out with friends, and seeing people we haven't seen in a really long time:)

I have been hanging out with Christine a lot since we got back! It has been loads of fun<3
When we first got back, my family didn't really have a set place to stay. So i stayed with Christine for the first week and a half that we were here<3 YAY

I basically made this blog to be a journal that i could also put pictures about my time in China, so now i that am back in America, i will not really post, if i do it will be every once in a while, and it will probably because i am doing or about to do something BIG! Ok, so yeah i hope that if you follow my bog you have enjoyed it!:)

Thanks,

Leah Adeline<3

2 comments:

  1. Awww so sweet. I enjoyed following your blog SO much Leah! I love how you documented a lot of our times together. You're just so good at that. I miss you and love you and am so glad that we are friends. Talk to you soon!!!! Oh and we still have a bunch of videos of all of us together and I really want to send them to you but I think they're too big to send in email.... I don't know, I'll have to find someway to send them to you! They're so funny. <3, Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed your blog so much, Leah!
    It was so much fun being able to here about all of your adventures in Suzhou! xoxo

    ReplyDelete