Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Last date for me and BeCkY:(

The other day, me and Becca went on our last date together:'( It was ALOT of fun! But not only did we get to have a date, we also spent the whole day together, first we met up and i took her to my work(because she is going to get my job when we leave) and after that we had our date, then we went back to her house and hung out and did a little school. Then we went to my other job. And after that we left each other, but my other job ended at 7:30. So we spent from 10:20 in the morning to 7:30 and night!!!! WOW, but the good thing is, i didn't get sick of her at all<3
                                                     On the bus over to McDonalds!
                                                               Silly photo!
                                                                   Also silly photo!
       We went to KFC really fast, and becca was looking at the sign, but she looked like she was hungry!
                                         Last photo from our date:( I wish i would have taken more!
I LOVE REBECCA SUE JONES!
Leah Adeline<3

No comments:

Post a Comment