Monday, February 13, 2012

Spend the night!

Becca called me the other day to see if Lydia and I could spend the night, so we got it all planned out, when we would go over and when we would leave, and we headed on the bus for their house! Let me tell you, we had an AMAZING time!

         We were helping all helping out in the kitchen! It is surprisingly fun, doing the dishes with friends!
                  Bethy wanted to take a picture, so i posed! and being in China, of course i did victory "V"
                                                        Bethy and me seem to really lie photo shoots, because whenever we are together, we are always having them! But I LOVE IT!
                                               Bethy looks so cute and grown up in these photo's<3
                                                                          :)
                                               While we were there we decided to take jumping photos. This is one of many we took, but I thought it was the best out of all of them!
Love all the Jones's and hope to spend the night again soon!

Leah Adeline<3

2 comments:

  1. Leah, I love you!! That night was sooo much fun! You are so pretty!
    See you tomorrow! -Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun night! You should spend the night again soon! I'll hopefully spend the night at your house again soon too :)

    See ya tomorrow! Love you a lot.
    xx, Annie

    ReplyDelete