Sunday, February 19, 2012

lǎoshī at 13;)

lǎoshī in Chinese means teacher, which is what i became a couple days ago. One of my Chinese friends asked my dad if any of us (people in my family) wanted a tutoring job. So my dad asked my older sister and brother if they wanted it. They both have jobs so they were to busy and didn't really want it. So my dad offered it to ME! Today i went for the first time. The school is Korean, so all the little kids are either Korean, or half Korean half something else:) I will be working there was the next couple months, or however long till be leave! I am super excited about the experience i am able to have hanging out with all these Korean kids!<3

Leah Adeline<3

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have fun with the job Leah!
    Don't work to hard ;) Love you girl!
    -Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete