Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Morning!:)

Hey everyone! sorry i have not posted in so long, considering i have been in the Philippines and not really been able to got on the computer for a long enough time to post something! 

Christmas morning we had to wake up at 6:00, that is not early for some people, but for us, it is VERY early. But it had to be done for the whole day to work as planned! David and Lydia had to get to work pretty early and they worked all day till we had to leave. So we had a couple options, we could get up early, open all our presents Christmas eve, or wait till be got back! So we decided to get up really early!

                     Hahah, as you can see Jonathan was pretty tired! This is him opening his first present!
           Benjo wrapped my dads present REALLY well! This is my dad opening his first present!
     A couple things that i got were Justin Beiber beats! They are really nice! They are from my mom and dad!
 A big box of Dove chocolate! Before Christmas morning my dad went and got all of us a little bit of candy, so this is from my dad.
                                              I got a really nice pen and a cute little diary from Benjo!
                                                                  I got a mouse from Lydia ( i had been begging her to get me a cordless, but she said they were unpredictable so she got me one with a cord) But i love it a lot!
                                                 All of us when we had just gotten down stairs!
                                    The Christmas tree with all the presents and stockings underneath!
                                            Hahah Benjo was tired! he was feeling very good:(
                                                                    Benjo opening his first present!

Some of the pictures got a little jumbled up! Sorry!

Leah Adeline <3

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun day! I tagged you in a post today!
    xoxo Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete