Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sunny days:) what is the answer? Water!

 When we first came to China, we had a drink called a Coco, it is so good! So know that is mainly what i spend my money on:) They are definitely my favorite drink (besides Dr. Pepper of course)
                                                                      My new ring!
                        We had just jumped on a bouncy house in the blazing sun, we saw the sprinklers on and couldn't resist, so we went and got a little;) wet!


                                                           Get away from him:)
                  Me and Bethy on the subway! Hahah just kidding but we definitely have experienced this
                                                                            Pull!

4 comments:

  1. Fun day :) That was a very nice man... :)

    I love this post and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Leah! Good pics! I love you, Leah!
    See you on saturday?

    Love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Beth's facial expressions! 8) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, thanks Mika!
    Leah, see you in a little bit!
    Love,
    beth

    ReplyDelete