Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lets go explore China!

 Before we leave to go to Beijing, i just wanted to do a little post...
  So lately I have been doing school, and hanging out with friends and family. I wish i could say i have been doing things that are just crazy, and experiencing China in a whole new way, but i have been playing the Wii going out to get Coco's and doing school mainly. So if you can think of anything that is fun to do in China please tell me;)

Hahah, but thankfully we will be going to experience China tonight!

  My family and I will be taking a 13 hour over night train in hard seats, to Beijing, China. I am really excited and i will be able to see the Great Wall, Terracotta Warriors, and Tienanmen Square. So here is me, doing crazy things and experiencing China in a whole new way! Here's to exploring China.
Cheers!


Signing off,


Leah Adeline <3

No comments:

Post a Comment