Sunday, December 11, 2011

A little bit of me;)

Randomly i was in the mood to find things that had my name name on them. And this is some of the things i found!
                              Our church gave us crosses with our names and China on the other side!
                                                          Anna Rose gave this to me;) Thanks girl!
This is how you write my name is Chinese characters. It would look way better if a Chinese person wrote it
                                                              This is what it looks like printed out.
                                                         When Malinda writes it.
                                                 When Mr. Creg Camp (Charis leader) writes it.
                                      When it is painted on wood by Courtney Lynn Wesolowski.
                                              When it is on a bracelet that i got when i was little!

Yeah! And this is my name;)

Leah Adeline <3

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful name, I love it. Oh and that bracelet is really pretty lol.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your name is really nice and pretty too.
    I love you! Are you coming to pizza tomorrow?
    We will all be there;)
    Love, Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete