Sunday, September 25, 2011

                                        Me and Becca on he fast train!
                                        Going to eat:)

                                    Haha! I love this picture!
                                        It is really blurry but it says Lydia's B-day:)
                                            I just want to say this is not my hat, it is Annie's!


                       Annie and I shared a soup!
                                                    As you can see it was really good!

     We found a Krispy Kream, and we got really excited because donuts were hot:)
                                    Me and Annie with our sunglasses:)
                            We all got knew sunglasses at the fake market!

                                                          Chinese people and their pets!
                                                           We also shared a sandwich!


                                 Wagas is the place we go all the delicious food!




                       This is really random, but the bathrooms in McDonald's were really nice!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha I had so much fun that day! The pic of the wagas sing I took and the lady inside got creeped out I think :) haha I didnt mean to :) I love the pic of us on the train :) That bathroom WAS soo cool! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a super-duper fun time!! I love all the pictures :)

    Love you! Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I definitely think we should do it again! Thanks:)
    Love you both!

    Leah Adeline

    ReplyDelete